Well, I have been telling myself to get with the program and get my blog up and running. Then I tell myself, who the heck wants to read anything I write or think about? Then I tell myself, who cares? Do it anyway! So...in my profile I mentioned we were waiting for a new grandaughter. She joined our family on November 19, 2007. Our daughter Jen and her husband Brian named her Ellie. She is beautiful...what more can be said!
My boss is allowing me to work from home two days a week so I can help with child care for Ellie...how lucky can one grammy be? It takes me a lot longer on those days to get my 8-hours but it is so worth it!
My boss is allowing me to work from home two days a week so I can help with child care for Ellie...how lucky can one grammy be? It takes me a lot longer on those days to get my 8-hours but it is so worth it!



7 comments:
What a beautiful granddaughter you have! She is sleeping right now, with her cute little snores. I can't wait to go back to work Tuesday...oooh joy! NOT!
YeePee another blogger! I'll put your blog on my list so I can keep updated between scrapbooking days. Thanks for letting us into your home every month. I soo love it!
LOVE the sexy picture on the side.
Are you trying to pull in readers with it. I never thought of that before :) ha ha
You are the bomb Cris.
How fun to have another blog to read.
Adding you to my bloglines.
Hey Cris. Well done, your blog is beautiful - as are the photos. I will come and see your musings regularly. Let's see some of the craft stuff!
Hi Cris,
thanks for sharing your blog with me, your picture on the side is beautiful, a handsome young lady;)
and Ellie is soooo cute, I wish I could come over to hug her:):)
You did a great job on making this blog, I have to make one for myself, but haven't got the time!!
Will try to take a look every now and then, so I can watch little Ellie grow!!
Hugs Anja
I love the blog. I look forward to reading it every day to see what has changed. Yes, I do have a cuuuuuuute neice.
Oh, I've just watched your video. It's so good, It made me feel really close to you, it was just super to see you and all the family. Now I just need to get over the pond to Utah to meet you all in person! Well done Cris.
Post a Comment