Taking care of my grandaughter, Ellie, today...I put her down in her room on the floor with a teething cookie and told her I had to answer a quick email for work then we would give her a bath and feed her. When I went back in she was sound asleep on the floor. But she looked so cute I had to sneak a photo....
Friday, May 30, 2008
Sweet Cookie Dreams!
Posted by Cris at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How sweet is she !
You are so lucky to get to play with her :)
What a cute little cookie monster.
She is sooooo adorable...
sleeping beauty;)
Hugs Anja
Oh Cris, she is so gorgeous. How lucky you are to have her living so close to you x
Very Very Very CUTE. Thats right, I'm back. I look forward to looking at everyone's blog, and invite you back to mine.
My mother has so many pictures of my children in this exact pose. With my first child, she took about 12 pictures of him in the exact same position. She swore that he looked different in each picture.
She says that being a grandmother is the best thing that ever happened to her...
Your Ellie is so cute.. Kayce
Post a Comment