Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have either totally lost my mind or I am working up to it very quickly. We have been playing with the idea of opening a used book store....well, we fell into a deal we couldn't pass up! We purchased the complete inventory of a used book store for a fraction of the cost! Now, until we find an actual building to open in this is what my garage (and two very full storage units) looks like! We packed over 800 of these boxes full of books! When I think of moving it again and organizing it all it totally overwhelms me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

800 BOXES? Why would you feel overwhelmed? Glad you are moving forward on this....hang in there!!!

Jen said...

I'm very excited for you Mom! It will be fun to unpack and organize!!!

K J and the kids said...

I can't believe it's all falling in to place.
WAY TO GO !
I'm super excited for you.
Still trying to come up with a name ?

Joanne said...

hmmm...if you need help, i have someone that needs a job, Matt.

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

How exciting! Carie was telling me about this new endeavor of yours...it sounds awesome! Let me know if you need any help, since I'm jobless and all. Good luck with everything, you are going to be fantastic!!!

Scrappin' with my Grandaughters