Monday, August 17, 2009

My Weekend!

Allison, Kaitlyn, Teresa, Ellie & Reanna (left to right)
Saturday night we had a scrapbook sleepover with all 5 of my grandaughters! We had so much fun, scrapped, made cards, glued our hands up, had pizza...slept some then got up and started scrappin' all over again!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the video! The kids looked like they had fun. Glad the cousins get to spend some time together. I hope Allison, Kaitlyn and Ellie can be friends like Teresa and Reanna are.

Thanks for taking Ellie and having fun with her, Brian and I had a nice night out.

K J and the kids said...

You are a WONDERFUL grandma. AWESOME !

Joanne said...

I am so sad I missed out on the scrapbooking night with all the kids. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I told my boss that it was all his fault, so he told me I would be some sort of a bonus for working that weekend, I am not holding my breath for that.

Enfys said...

Super photos Cris, and oh my look at Ellie, quite the young lady now.
big hugs
En xx

Scrappin' with my Grandaughters