Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not always Neat & Organized!

Everyone is always saying that my scrapbook room is always so neat and organized...not so!

I thought I would share a couple of pics with you of what my room looks like right this very minute! I am having Dish TV installed into my scrapbook room and they said I needed a 3 foot clearance behind the TV for them to work so I had to go in and move a bunch of pieces of cabinetry! Then I decided to start cleaning & purging some of my stuff...then I decided to organize my movies while the cabinet was torn up...then I decided I really wanted to make cards instead....then I decided that I needed new shelves for my Cricut cartridges because I was running out of room, so I went out to the garage and built some new shelves (just the ones that the cartridges are on, not the other shelves)...they didn't turn out too bad!...then I looked at the whole mess and it made me tired so now I have decided to take a movie and go to bed! Tomorrow is another day as Scarlet would say!
ANYWAY, just wanted y'all to know my SB room isn't always as neat & organized as some of you may think!


4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Can you get that cleaned up before we come again :) ha ha ha
I love to see that you are not always so organized...it helps the rest of us not feel so bad about ourselves !

Steven said...

And you used to get mad at me when my room wasn't clean. Probably not the same, my room was never clean.

Anonymous said...

This makes me so happy to see since your house is always perfect when I see it ;-) Holly

Sue said...

what a messy room, shame on you:) still looks better than Terrys room on most days though:)

Scrappin' with my Grandaughters