As most of you may know my 5 year old grandson, Wyatt, is autistic. Salt Lake needs a loud voice to speak to the legislature and help to get more schools, more medical aid, more education about autism. Autism Speaks is a grassroots organization that has the ability to do that. There will be a walk on May 3 and if enough money can be raised we can get a chapter of Autism Speaks in our area. Please check out my link under the Autism Walk logo and learn more about what can be done. If you would like to walk with us or join our team please feel free. If you would like to donate to the cause that would be greatly appreciated also. Our team is called Wyatt's Warriors. Until Wyatt is able to speak for himself we will be his warriors and fight for this cause that is in epidemic proportions at this time.
Thanks for looking!
Thanks for looking!



4 comments:
k, we're there, like I told Jen not a clue how many $$$$ we can get but we'll walk like crazy:)
I will be there with you guys if in town. If not, I will be there in spirit (A weak excuse, I know).
Hey mom, I like the new look! I did cut my hair, but I haven't got a picture up yet.
I love our cute Wyatt..well, I love all my nieces and nephews. We got the cutest ones around!!!
Post a Comment