Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OK...Let's talk emails!

Emails are the greatest thing...how fast can you get a message to another person? Just a click of a button and off it goes! Even when you don't mean for it to go.

Have you ever put together an email that you had full intention of forwarding to someone? You are going to forward it because the email received and your message go together...you are forwarding it to someone because you are completely dissing the person that sent the original email...you are forwarding to someone who will totally understand the things you are about to say, and will totally understand how angry you are at the person who sent the original email. So you put your thoughts together, express your anger, say slightly rude things and totally vent...then hit REPLY instead of forward!

So, tomorrow I have some huge apologies to make...tomorrow I may not have a job...tomorrow I dont want to wake up.

Be careful with your emails. Make sure they are going where you intended them to go.
I'm going to bed now to cry myself to sleep with frustration!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Oh no you didn't !!! :)
I knew a guy who did that.
Put her name in the email field instead of the title and sent it directly to her. He was saying how horrible she was, obnoxious, fat...he was MEAN in the email....he sent it to her and she sent it back saying...I think you meant to send this to Stephanie :) ha ha ha ha

I did send horrible emails about April Kotter to Mindy...and then when she was let go or quit they opened up her emails and read them all :) I almost got fired.
I just apologized first and Brent gave me a second chance :) ha ha ha

I want to know details....can you email them to me ! or do you not trust email ?

Sue said...

so? do you stilll have a job??????????????????

Enfys said...

Oh sweet Cris, you could never be mean. There have been a few things in the papers over here though that make you think 'OMG' - one guy sent a very explicit email to a friend, saying how he fancied his boss, and what he would like to do to her (***************), he hit 'send to everyone' and it went to everyone in his mailing list - including the boss. Far from being flattered, she fired him, he sued for unfair dismissal and the judge ruled in her favour because no woman should have to read stuff like that about herself. So yes, mind those buttons. My biggest failing, is if I get an email from someone that really irritates me, I fire off a caustic reply and hit send, then regret it. Oh yes, I've had the sleepless nights too. Hope it's all better now x

Scrappin' with my Grandaughters